Ship's Electrical Circuits: Volume 2 - Deck And Hull Equipment
About the Book
This volume written in over 20 chapters, addresses the common circuits related to deck machinery and almost all auxiliaries that fall under the general category of hull equipment and systems.
Some circuits are unique and some are generic. However, the more one learns and practices, the better !
Together with Volume one, almost all starter circuits on a commercial ship have been covered.
About the Authors
Lakshman Singh Yadav
Bachelor in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Chartered Engineer - Institution of Engineers (India)
Fellow of the Institution of Engineers (India)
Certified Maritime Trainer and Assessor
Lead Assessor in Quality Management Systems
Specialist in Marine High Voltage Engineering and ME Engine Control Systems A total of 43+ years of learning, hands-on and teaching experience in this field
Elstan A. Fernandez
- Chartered Engineer - Institution of Engineers (India)
- Fellow of the Institution of Engineers (India)
- Member of The Institution of Engineering and Technology (UK)
- Member of Leaders Excellence at Harvard Square (USA)
- Specialist in Marine Control Systems and Automation
- Certified Maritime Trainer and Assessor
- Amazon Central Certified Author
- Member of World Authors Association
- Member of Non-Fiction Authors Association (USA)
No posts found